Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 18.104.22.168 | 139.63 MB
Quote: Select all
Remote Desktop Manager is a small apgfplication used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Termfinal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box and more.
Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
Monitor user activities with the database logs.
Faster and more secure solution.
Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
Microsoft Remote Assistance
VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
FTP (Explorer, Filezilla and WinSCP)
Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW and rLogin)
Dameware Mini Remote Control
Citrix XenApp (ICA)
Symantec PC Anywhere
Microsoft Virtual PC
Microsoft Virtual Server
Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
Cisco VPN client
SonicWall Global VPN client
VERSION 22.214.171.124 (June 30th 2017)
* Added an option to show/hide the shared favorites
* Added option in embedded web browser (Chrome) to ignore certificate authentication
* Added option to switch between IE and Chrome in embedded LogMeIn entries
* Added sort order feature in the password list
* Amazon AWS console allows choosing the host when creating a new entry from an instance
* Improved last opened session window, changed name display to display parent name of subconnections
* Fixed a performance issue with SCP and SFTP
* Fixed a possible issue with Keepass not resolving database path properly
* Fixed an issue with the FreeRDP Gateway not properly using the connection’s credential when Use Same Credential was checked
* Fixed an issue with the MRU connection variables not being resolved
* Fixed an issue with the subconnections when refreshing the connections in PowerShell and New-RDMSession and Get-RDMSession now return the same object type
Code: Select all