The Hamptons Diet Cookbook: Enjoy the Hamptons Lifestyle Wherever You Live by Fred Pescatore, Jeff Harter
Requirements: PDF Reader, 3.6 MB
Overview: Cooking and Entertaining Secrets of the Rich, Famous–and Thin!
How do the rich and famous who congregate each summer in the Hamptons stay so thin, healthy, and gorgeous? In The Hamptons Diet Cookbook, you'll discover that enjoying exquisitely satisfying taste sensations doesn't have to result in your becoming overweight. You'll learn how to get thin, stay svelte, and be healthier than ever before while indulging yourself in such seemingly sinful pleasures as:
* Ham Roll-Ups with Poached Egg and Mornay Sauce
* Tropical Key Lime Chicken Salad
* Simmered Shrimp with Shiitake Mushroom and Scallions
* Cheese and Jalape?o Quesadillas
* Creamy Chickpea and Farro Soup
* Sausage, Bacon, and Bean Casserole
* Stuffed Pork Chops with Spinach, Cheese, and Pine Nuts
* And hundreds more temptingly delicious recipes
Praise for The Hamptons Diet
"Dr. Pescatore's diet is delicious and sound and represents one of the best options."
–Ann Louise Gittleman, author of The New York Times bestselling The Fat Flush Plan
"Dr. Pescatore's The Hamptons Diet takes the Diet Revolution to the next level–a healthy, sensible diet and lifestyle plan that will make us all thinner, happier, and healthier."
–Fran Gare, N.D. Southampton, author of Anti-Aging Diet Evolution
Code: Select all