File size: 66.31 MB
JRiver Media Center - all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world class player. It's also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections.
* Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
* Audiophile - WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
* Audiophile - Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
* Audiophile - Support for high end USB DAC's with WASAPI
* Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
* SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher, allows soundcard selection
* 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
* 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
* Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
* Image thumbnail frames (optional)
* Photoshop PSD file support
* Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
* Video tagging using sidecar files
* Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
* Chapters added to On Screen Display
* Info Panel displays metadata
* Added new "watched" column to metadata
* EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
* Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
* Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
* TV program art from YADB
* Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
* Customizable nested views in Theater View
* Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
* Speed and quality enhancements
* Custom backgrounds
* Touch screen support
* On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
* Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
* Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
* Remote Setup Wizard
* Media Center Remote learning and blasting
* Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
* New HID remote control plug-in - supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
* Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
* Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
* DLNA added to the UPnP Server
* Library Server clients can write changes back to server
* Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
Whats New :
1. Fixed: Pressing Ctrl+F to search when you were in a nested sub-view didn't properly jump to the top of the view. Instead it could jump to an audio view.
2. Fixed: When a recorded TV show was deleted right after it was played (a new feature in build 65), the show was not removed from the list in Theater view.
3. NEW: Added the Send To menu to the customize toolbar dialog.
4. Changed: Replaced checkbox symbol "[ x ]" with a check mark '✓' in Theater View TV recording configuration dialogs.
5. Changed: Replaced checkbox symbol "[ x ]" with "[√]" TV Channels list in "Manage TV Channels."
6. NEW: Added the keyboard shortcuts U and D to move filters in Parametric Equalizer up and down.
7. NEW: Added the keyboard shortcut R to remove a filter from Parametric Equalizer.
8. Changed: The right-click commands Stacks > Advanced > Create Particle and Auto Create... didn't get added to the MRU menu.
9. Changed: Made the column alignment setting also apply to the view header, so making text right justified for example will also right justify the header.
10. NEW: Panel - Added page jump links below the next and previous page buttons.
11. Changed: Panel - The next and previous track buttons will show in the playing now bar on mobile devices held in the landscape orientation.
12. NEW: Added the option "Shuffle the list" when saving a Car Radio button to shuffle all the files that are saved as a playlist.
Code: Select all
Download From Rapidgator
Code: Select all
Download From Nitroflare
Code: Select all