Hacking Beginner's Guide to Computer Hacking, Basic Security, Penetration Testing (Hacking, How to Hack, Penetration Testing, Basic security, Computer Hacking) (PDF)
Are you ready to become a skilled white-hat hacker?
Ethical hackers are in high demand. As we become more and more reliant on computer technology, black-hat hackers are working to profit from exploiting those technologies to steal personal information, cause networks to fail, and gain access to sensitive data. To combat the constant attacks on their networks and web pages, businesses and government agencies rely on white-hat hackers.
With Hacking: Beginner’s Guide to Computer Hacking, Basic Security, Penetration Testing you get proven steps and strategies for mastering ethical hacking. You get the all the basics of computer hacking while discovering the advantages of being an ethical hacker. In this short but comprehensive book, you’ll learn everything you need including:
- Basic information about hacking
- What separates white-hat from black-hat hackers
- How to use penetration test the defenses of a computer system
- Common attack methodologies that are used to target networks and websites
- Popular hacking tricks such as social engineering, password cracks, LAN attacks and more
- Essential tools to enhance your experience and ensure success
- Example code and scripts for common hacks and cracks
Start your journey to becoming a master hacker today with Hacking: Beginner’s Guide to Computer Hacking, Basic Security, Penetration Testing.
Code: Select all